- This event has passed.
QA L3 Emergency Paediatric First Aid course
October 3 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm£65
This one day, fully accredited Emergency Paediatric First Aid course, is specifically designed to give learners the basic knowledge of how to treat an infant or child in an emergency. This course is often used as a refresher for the full 12 hour Paediatric course however can be used as a standalone basic Paediatric course.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the Paediatric First Aider
- Be able to assess an emergency situation safely
- Be able to perform CPR on an infant and a child (inc AED )
- Be able to place an infant and child in the recovery position
- Be able to provide First Aid for an infant or child who is choking
- Treat a seizure
- Treat minor bleeds
- Recognise and treat for shock
- Treat minor injuries i.e. Bites, stings, small cuts, grazes, bumps & bruises, small splinters, nose bleeds
On successful completion of the practical assessment and multiple choice tests a certificate will be emailed from the Awarding Body – Qualsafe Awards,
Numbers are limited in order to maintain social distancing measures and to ensure that each learner has their own child and baby manikin
Email Helen@goodytrainingsolutions.co.uk for more information