Welcome To Our Resources Page
Please note that Goody Training Solutions is not responsible for the content of external websites.
- Construction Industry Training Board NI The statutory body which encourages adequate training throughout the construction industry in Northern Ireland.
- HESNI’s Approved Code of Practice for FAAW (PDF) The Health & Safey Executive’s guidance on the correct provision of First Aid at Work in Northern Ireland. (Direct link to PDF document.)
- Qualsafe Suppliers of first aid supplies and materials.
- Health & Safety Executive Northern Ireland The government agency responsible for promotion and enforcement of first aid and health and safety at work in Northern Ireland
- Meningitis Research Foundation Promoting awareness, giving guidance and funding research into meningitis and septicaemia.
- The Anaphylaxis Campagin An excellent source of information on severe allergies, with a very useful section on guidance for schools.
- Asthma UK The charity dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the 5.4 million people in the UK whose lives are affected by asthma.
- Association of First Aiders The UK’s largest association supporting first aiders, first aid trainers and first aid training providers.
- Food Standards Agency The government agency responsible for improving food safety, standards and nutrition in Northern Ireland and protecting people’s health in relation to food
- CIEH (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health) A professional membership body dedicated to enhancing environmental health and promoting the highest possible standards in the training and education of environmental health professionals in order to benefit people’s health and well being